• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export sound from Flash CC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For many years I've been using flash to generate animatics which I then import to After Effects to use as a base to build a project over.  The latest AE, however doesn't bring in sound with the SWF files, and the latest Flash doesn't export WAV (or any audio file).

I've managed to get some audio out by using export video - convert in media encoder, but the quality is terrible and completely out of sync with the original.

Is there some arcane method available that's not obvious?  Or has this functionality just been dropped from Flash?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Thanks guys! I fixed it in this instance by exporting a WAV from CS6 on my windows machine - in the future I'll definitely look into these other options.  Turns out exporting WAV isn't available in mac CS6 either!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was my guess. I use export video for the same thing.

Where was the export WAV feature? Was it Windows only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yah it was in export video. Not sure... I've only used windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines