• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fluid Brush sometimes works, most of the time it doesn't respond

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Animate for years, so finding out there is now a fluid brush was great for me, since the brushes have always been a disaster in this program.

But, of course, it just doesn't work right away. It sometimes works. When I tap with my pen a couple of times it can sometimes draw a line. All other times it doesn't. 

Thinkpad with Wacom pen. Drawing for years on programs which are not Animate works great. Once I decide to use Aimate again, years later after the last time - brush problems again. Incredible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't experienced any issues with the Fluid Brush tool yet and I've tested it with the tackpad on my MacBook Pro, Wacom Intuos, Cintiq displays, XP-Pen displays and an Xencelabs drawing tablet. Have you tested the Wacom drivers? I assume they are up to date if you haven't experienced issues in other drawing programs. But it just may not be Animate. Perhaps your system resources?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there--

I am having fluid brush issues in Animate 2022 as well. I am trying to follow along with Intro to Adobe Animate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-woaDyBXkyU , but when I try using the fluid brush at 11:44 in video, whether I use my wacom tablet or mouse, the part I paint shows up until I stop painting and then disappears from the screen. The brush tool works, however. Have spent over an hour trying to troubleshoot, research, reboot. 

Anybody else have this issue? Solution?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does your xencelabs work in animate? i can't use the fluid brush neither make the pen pressure work at all 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Xencelabs tablets and the Fluid brush works great. I also have an XP-Pen display and no issues there either.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines