Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen Interactive Popup

Advocate ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the popup for the fullscreen interactive popup is repeatedly opening every now and then. I understand all the security concerns but how about a "dont show this again" checkbox? It is really ridiculous to have this popup centered over the action in the game at random points in time...

Not only ruining the immersion but also the game flow.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt anyone has a clue what you are posting about, or why you are posting it here.  This forum is for discussions about programming with Actionscript 3, not a feedback channel for some game you might be playing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly, I am an actionscript developer using the StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE mode and I am talking about the game I am programming. I am making a living based on my games and I  worry not only about code but also about game immersion, and this popup is ruining it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines