Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gif Exporter Window Broken

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I am having some significant issues trying to use the .gif exporter window, it doesn't fill out all the way and half the screen is missing. I have tried changing resolutions and a system reboot and I have no clue where to go next.

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thank you!ffff.PNG

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Is your image on the stage completely? It will only make a gif out of the stage size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your image on the stage completely? It will only make a gif out of the stage size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue in Animate 20.0.2 on Windows 10. The bottom portion of the Export Image window is cut off. The preview area also seems to be incorrectly sized.

It has nothing to do with the size of what's on the stage. I get the same issue with an empty stage. I've also tried changing the screen resolution and the DPI settings for Animate. No help there.

I don't recall seeing this issue in Animate 19.x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you solved this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the same problem. I don’t' know the reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am experiencing the same issue. Has anyone come across any solutions? Much appreciated 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this problem by chance.
With the animate version 20 on, the problem was solved by running the export menu of the animate version 19 several times and running the 20 version several times.
Removing it and reinstalling it didn't solve the problem, but the problem is solved in the same way as above, so I hope others try it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it doesn't seem to be a permanent solution. Because if you turn off the computer and turn it on again, it will go back to its original state. Still, if you use the same method, you can see the window properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved this problem by chance.
With the animate version 20 on, the problem was solved by running the export menu of the animate version 19 several times and running the 20 version several times.
Removing it and reinstalling it didn't solve the problem, but the problem is solved in the same way as above, so I hope others try it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues. Is everyone using a laptop or pc? I'm on a laptop. My instructior advised moving to a pc, but I don't have access to one (online class, no lab PCs available at my location - stupid Covid!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I'm unable to install the 2019 version from Creative Cloud - only the '20 version is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a PC. If you can't install the previous version, try the following method.

Try increasing the size of the export window, then reducing it to a minimum, then turning off the window and turning it back on.

Try it over and over again.  I hope your problem is solved soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem and I do know one way to permanently fix it. The window does not show due to how apps are sized on your screen. If you go to Display Settings in Windows, and then "Scale and Layout," you will see that most likely apps are set to be run sized at 125% or 150% followed by "(recommended)." Unfortunately, Adobe Animate doesn't seem to be designed to compensate for the increase. To fix it, you must access the Animate app with apps set to be viewed at 100% by your system. You only have to do this while exporting, although it doesn't look pretty if you're using a big monitor like me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still broken in 21.0.5 win 10 v1909, if you downgrade to 19.2.1 strangely the UI adapts to the hiDPI text scaling even at 150% so its something they had in the program previously and then Adobe broke it. I'd advise sending a bug report to Adobe , maybe if enough bug reports flow in they'd repair it (2 years late)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines