Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i make the text and the image crisp clear in my 300 and 250 banner

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot from 2018-11-15 16-00-18.png

Hi, i need help in making the bottle crip clear and also with the small font text. any help would be appreciated

here is the original bottle imageLDK-Kenya-King-Bottle.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

You could possibly try the smaller text using dynamic text if you aren't already? It is crisp.

Also, I remember watching a tutorial that mentioned something that might help is placing your text box on rounded up/down pixels on the x and y. For example, if your text box properties say x = 5.3 px and the y = 6.8 px for placement then I would round the x down to 5px and the round the y up to 7px. You could give this a try.

But I use dynamic text as much as possible. It has it's restrictions for styli

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

convert the bitmap to a vector. (modify>bitmap>trace bitmap).

experiment with the settings to get a vector with sufficient fidelity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what about the texts "not for sale"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i make it clear and sharp for desktop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. use a font that's legible in small size.

2. deployment target isn't relevant.  resizing is relevant and that's problematic for all bitmaps and not problematic for vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could possibly try the smaller text using dynamic text if you aren't already? It is crisp.

Also, I remember watching a tutorial that mentioned something that might help is placing your text box on rounded up/down pixels on the x and y. For example, if your text box properties say x = 5.3 px and the y = 6.8 px for placement then I would round the x down to 5px and the round the y up to 7px. You could give this a try.

But I use dynamic text as much as possible. It has it's restrictions for styling and sometimes browser placement but overall I am happy with its crispness.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines