• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I disable the help labels when i'm holding ctrl/shift keys?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Thank you for the reply. somehow it's gone. but since you mentioned Wintab...I work with Wacom Intuos, and since I switched to animate 21, if I want sensitivity and pressure I need to turn on WinInk, but everything else except the pressure advantage is lagging and doesn't function as it should. only when I turn off WinInk again, it goes back to normal. I've searched the web for all the solutions available and nothing seems to fix it. there is a solution when working with Photoshop (making a text

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've never seen that.  it looks like something specific to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's specific to Windows Ink, the use of a drawing tablet and possibly some Windows settings.

I've seen it, but I don't use WinInk, so I don't know how one can get rid of it.

Switching to WinTab removes the labels.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply. somehow it's gone. but since you mentioned Wintab...I work with Wacom Intuos, and since I switched to animate 21, if I want sensitivity and pressure I need to turn on WinInk, but everything else except the pressure advantage is lagging and doesn't function as it should. only when I turn off WinInk again, it goes back to normal. I've searched the web for all the solutions available and nothing seems to fix it. there is a solution when working with Photoshop (making a text file that overrides the WinInk) but there isn't any for Animate...
working with WinTabe in the Animate settings is all messed up.
I'm currently working with two monitors and I have no way of controlling the mapping and the general settings of WinTab.
Do you know any solution around it?

tnx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines