• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i turn of anti-aliasing in adobe animate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im tryna export a spritesheet in animate cc 2022 but i wanna make it not have anti aliasing. how do i turn it off when exporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way, did i mention i was using sparrow v2 for the data format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For import into Starling?

In any case, you CANNOT use the spritesheet generator in Animate CC because it will not support aliased vector art. Unchecking the 'smooth' option does not work for either PNG or Gif, so you will have to use the method that I posted earlier to export individual frames, and then use an external sprite packing app to generate the spritesheet.

As it happens, TexturePacker also exports an Starling compatible Sparrow xml data file.

I am unsure about other spritesheet packing tools - I just use TP. Test with the free version if it will work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tutorial is a little old but it could help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr9iHJlbezo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines