• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do you publish a projection ( .exe and macos projection) on flash cc. It seems impossible !!!!!!

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you publish a projection ( .exe and macos projection) on flash cc. It seems impossible !!!!!!!!!! it's making me mad !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Hi,

I've uploaded a new cross-platform Projector Exporter, that allows you to export as .exe or .app on both Widows and Mac.

http://nipunasthana.wordpress.com/projectorforflashcc/

Let me know if you still face any issues.

-Nipun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Flash Pro CC 2014 (v 14.0.0.110) is now available for download via the Creative Cloud App.

We have included back Object Level Undo, a revamped Motion Editor, Projector Export along with several other entirely new features like Variable Width Strokes and Tweening, SVG Export, Publishing for WebGL, Kuler Panel, HTML5 based Extensions etc. with this release of Flash Pro.

Complete list of New features in Flash Pro CC 2014 is available at these links:

Overview:         https://www.adobe.com/in/products/flash.html

Whats new:      https://helpx.adobe.com/flash/using/whats-new.html

Release Notes: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash/release-note/flash-professional-cc-2014.html

Videos:           https://helpx.adobe.com/in/flash.html

Thanks,

Nipun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Flash Pro states that it can now publish as EXE  (Flash Professional CC new features | Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC)

- Projector support - Publish videos as Flash projector (.exe) files so they’re viewable even on systems that don’t have Flash Player installed.See it in action.

The see it in action link goes here: Flash Professional Help | Publish settings

which doesn't mention .EXE at all?

Is the option to publish as EXE in the latest version or not? I've just installed the latest version and can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash CC 2014 added support for Export as Projector (.exe and .app). You can find this feature under Commands menu (Commands > Export as Projector)

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks. I had only looked for it in the the Publish settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

You can find more details about Export as Projector support at Flash Professional Help | Exporting Projector files

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 28, 2014 Aug 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated FlashCC, installed the extension, too.

Still no way to create a projector, I have a tight deadline and instead of working, what am I doing, thanks to Adobe?

Installing updates, extension, re-starting my program over and over again, to be rewarded with still not being able to do what was a simple thing in all previous versions.

Now my source file is FlashCC, will I be able to open it in a previous version?

Does anyone want to take a bet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2014 Aug 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffery,

Projector support has been added in Flash CC 2014 (build number 14.0.0.110) which was released in June 2014. Can you please check your Flash CC version in Help > About Flash? If it is not Flash CC 2014, please install the same using Creative Cloud desktop application.

Projector support is now built-in and doesn't require you to install a plugin. More details at Flash Professional Help | Exporting Projector files

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the projector support really work if I want to export to a .exe when running a AIR project?

I am running flash pro cc on a mac and I want to export the application with runtime embedded to a windows .exe.

I am able todo that using the AIR settings but only to a mac application.

If I use the exporter support it doesn't work for either windows or mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The very nature of our business in using Flash is to publish EXE files for our clients!  This is more than an inconvenience, it is good reason to find some other application capable of creating interactive animated presentations!  This change makes no sense at all and i do not wish to have to install two different versions of a product just to get the functionality that should be standard! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My appologies.  I've just discovered that the option has been moved into the Commands menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines