How to publish for Google Adwords 2021. HELP?!

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me insane!!

what am i missing!!? why can i not find the answer!?

can some please please (pretty please) provide me with a step  by step instructions on how to prepare/publish my animate file for google adwords.

every time i search for answers they are 5 years out of date!! HELP! where is the guide for this!

thank you in advance!!

TOPICS
Ad development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the problem you are having in AdWords? Perhaps someone would know the answer if you detail the problem more explicitely. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

step  by step instructions on how to prepare/publish my animate file for google adwords.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

World's slowest answer but here is one using Animate 2021. Code that needs to be replaced is in the video's description:

https://youtu.be/z74lp51NCwA

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines