Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Fluid Brushes

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse my poor English.

I draw illustration by using Fluid Brushes (shift+B). However, it has filled sometimes. Besides, it can't be recoverd (ctrl+Z). I have to draw again, so I am in trouble.
Can you please teach me how to solve? Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know if you still have a question, but if you do, can you more carefully explain (or, even better, show with a screenshot) the problem you're having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beyond the several adjustment setting in the Properties Panel, the only other recommendation I have for you is to draw at as large a scale as possible. Often if you are drawing in a small area with lots of vectors, things can get hard for Animate to calculate and sometimes it shows itself as areas filling in with color where you don't intend for it to fill in.

Try playing with Curve Smoothing and see if that helps.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines