Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML files are not displayed in the browser

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please help me.
I design animated banners (.html5 canvas document file).
my way:
1. export photos from photoshop to JPEG or PNG.
2. import into the software
3. pretty simple animation ( scale. positon. opacity. overlay Blend)
4. output .html5 file (I get: 1 java file. 1 html file. 1 image set).
but my .html5 file doesn't show products. it is a black color. The software does not report any errors. 
I redo it 5 times to find the error. I guarantee the error is not caused by search engines or materials.
I make 5 products, 2 products are not defective. 3 products not displayed.
support team worked but they couldn't come up with a cause. please tell me why this error occurs.
This is my product:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wQJn_kRHVnPF0Dzyhn8jWUja2f-9rtMx/view?usp=sharing
Thank guysCapture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

What messages are being displayed in the Browser console?

And can you authorize access to your file?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again.

Thanks for allowing me to download the files.

Here is working fine.

image.png

What version of Animate are you using?

If you're using an old version, are you able to update to the latest one?

Alternatively, the issue may be related to the banner/ad platform you're using.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am getting this error on browser. it's very difficult for me. I don't know how to fix it.Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error generally happens if you try to execute the .html directly from the local file system without using the test feature of Animate or without using a server.

Some features, for security reasons, don't work when the html is opened from the raw file system, without the concept of domains or server level security.

Please checkout this doc from the Phaser framework for a really nice and easy to understand explanation of why a server is needed to run most HTML files nowadays. In the link you'll also find some suggestions of how to setup a local server.

But if you don't want or don't need to configure local servers, I suggest you to use Netlify. You can literally drag and drop a folder containing your files (HTML, JS, and so on) to Netlify and in a matter of seonds your content is live and ready to be accessed by everyone. You don't need to have any backend, cPanel or other knowledge of this kind. It's very beginner friendly. Please see this answer for more details:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/need-help-update-from-swf-files-to-html-files/m-p/11423541#M3...

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you. I have solved my problem. I'm wondering. this way I can see my products. but can other people see my product? I made this product to run GDN ads on google. Is it a display problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines