• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't import my audio file to adobe animate

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to import a song into my library on adobe animate. Every time I try it, I get the below message and it doesn't work.
I have tried every single file format, wav, aiff, MP3..None of them work. Other forums have suggested changing the sample rate to 41000hz, the bitrate to 16...I've tried this too and it doesn't work.
I have edited this audio file in every way possible that I can think of and it still won't let me import it. I can't make the animation without this music, can anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - There is an issue importing sound files in 21.0.8 which we have fixed internally and validating it. Will let you know as soon as it is ready. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, cela ne marche pas pour moi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2023 Dec 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Paloma34403428aj1z 

what doesn't work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ciaranp30716847 

This has been addressed in the latest Animate update 21.0.9 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are using a mp3 or .wav. Those are the best audio files to use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines