• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'd like to know the works made with Adobe animate.

New Here ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know the works made with Adobe animate.

It's actually used a lot in various formats such as theater animation, TV series animation, and web animation, but Adobe doesn't tell you that at all.

YouTube channels such as moho, toonboom, and blender all introduce and publicize works produced by their programs, but animate has no intention of doing so.

I've been using Animate for a long time since it was Flash, but I can't mention works made of animates while explaining Adobe Animate to others as an animation production program, because I'm not sure.

Can someone tell me how animate is being used in the field, and which works (many people would know) have been used recently?

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Unfortunately Adobe doesn't advertise what has been done in Animate. It used to back in the days.

But this Wikipedia page is probably a good start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Flash_animated_television_series

Special mention to Teen Titans Go!, El Chavo: The Animated Series and Wakfu, among many others.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

Does the above link record works that are made as Adobe animate by the creator of the work? Is it reliable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ones I mentioned I know they used it. But it's possible they switched to another tool at a certain point.

Teen Titans Go!

Like @n. tilcheff already mentioned, we know that this TV show uses Flash because Eric J. Pringle posts a lot of behind the scenes stuff on his X account.

El Chavo: The Animated Series

Ánima Estudios used to have lots of behind the scenes videos on YouTube showing clearly that they used Flash in the show. There seems to be some non-official videos left like this one, though.

Wakfu
Has lots of behind the scenes videos like this one.

If you look for the other shows on YouTube you'll probably find much more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot about Science saru. I didn't know you were still making work using animate. Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Flash_animated_films

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Flash_animated_television_series

https://twitter.com/ericjpringle

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and really?  you couldn't google that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also found the link presented above.
I searched further for some of the works on the list that said they were made with Adobe animate, and most of them were made with Tunboom Harmony.
I was wondering if there was someone who knew better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think you're going to find info here that's not easy to find via google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right. I agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good luck googling.  

if you find something you think might be helpful to others, post it here, if you have time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines