• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm looking for more tutorials on Adobe Animate CC

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most tutorials online seem to be about Edge Animate or Flash. I know Edge has been "demoted" and Animate CC (Old Flash) has taken it's place, but now I'm confused as to which training/tutorials will work with which software.

Will code tutorials from Edge work in Animate CC (new Flash)?

Thanks for any response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Did you look at these yet?

Animate CC tutorials

Older Edge Animate tutorials are relevant to the extent that you're doing animations in HTML5, CSS and JavaScript.

Nancy O.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look at these yet?

Animate CC tutorials

Older Edge Animate tutorials are relevant to the extent that you're doing animations in HTML5, CSS and JavaScript.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O. wrote:

I don't see how they'd be relevant at all. Edge is based on DOM entity manipulation. Animate CC is based on using the CreateJS library to draw on a single HTML5 canvas element.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks ClayUUID. i guess that means the code from old Edge Animate tutorials won't work in the new Animate CC, yes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Nancy O.  I'll take a look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved out of the Forum Lounge (not for technical support) and over to the Adobe Animate CC - General forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are quite a few tutorials on Lynda.com if you wanted to sign up for a free trial membership: Adobe Animate - Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials on Lynda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines