• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with this weird issue!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I made multiple symbols inside the same one, so I can make multiple motions at the same time,  (Nesting) and I have one for rotation, vertical movement, and horizontal movement, but if I wanted to add more animation to it after, the rotation and vertical movement keep moving! I set it to play only once, and have tried everything that I can. (That I know about, I'm new to adobe animate.) so I have no idea what to do next.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Also I'm using graphic symbols and classic tweens if that helps you answer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphic Symbols and Classic Tweens are the way to go.

Your description above may make sense to you, but I don't think it is giving enough information about your setup to allow anyone to answer you.

Best would be to record a video, demonstrating the problem, or upload your FLA somewhere and provide a link.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried watching the tutorial closely again, and found out I did something in the wrong order. Thanks for trying to help though, I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines