• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to add a frame in between two existing frames

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, when i try to add a frame in between them it just goes to the next frame in the sequence and i read a comment that said to just add it and make it a key frame and that just made it where i had two key frames at the end. Help would be really appreciated thank you (sorry if i confused you)

TOPICS
How to , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the menu might make it easier to get what you need. Go to Insert, Timeline, and instert a frame, keyframe, or blank keyframe. You should then see a new frame inserted, everything after this frame will move along one frame, and the new frame will be an extension of the previous keyframe, a new keyframe that has the previous keyframe's content, or it will be a new keyframe that is empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this and tried to insert a blank key frame but it once again only went to the precedeing frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the dread feeling that this guy thinks you can somehow shove another frame in between two adjacent frames. Like, he wants to have a frame nine-and-a-half.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So its not a feature? if so thats annoying makes it harder to draw out your starting frames before key frameing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The inability to create fractional frames (????) doesn't seem to have been a problem for the tens of thousands of people who've been using Flash to animate for the last couple decades. More likely you're just trying to do things in a weird way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then can you help me? If need be i can explain my problem more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines