• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to publish my Adobe Animate tools onto the Exchange. Need general help.

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a little guidance in getting started towards publishing my Adobe Animate tools onto the adobe exchange. All the tools are written in JSFL. I've been looking through the documentation, but it's not clear to me how to get all the tools I have written onto the exchange. I'm not really sure where to start, a quick overview of the process would be very helpful. Specifically, I'm a little confused about CEP's role in all this. Is CEP going to eventually replace JSFL? Do I call my JSFL functions from CEP? If I want older versions of Animate to be compatible with my JSFL scripts do I need to use an older version of CEP?

TOPICS
Exchange extensions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After doing some more research it looks like you use CEP to make JSFL calls, but it's replacing the old Actionscript panels used to display my tools, so I'll have to figure out HTML. Unfortunately from my experience, following the startup documentation isn't very intuitive for first-timers. I was able to get the panel to show but it won't populate with anything. I've spent many hours trying to figure out how to get a single element to show up. There must be something I'm missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines