Im angry

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, how could you. Me and my class were doing an assignment and now we dont know where everything is. even if we go back to the same format (mainly talking about myself) i cant find what im looking for. I think that you should have waited until my teacher got back from..... idk something and then you could have released your update. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry to hear that you are having issues. This is only a commmunity of Photoshop users helping each other with issues they may be having.  But this is not being read by Adobe or the Engineers that build the software. 

You could try submitting a feature request here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

or if you are having issues or have any questions you can post them here in this forum.

best,

mark

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting
Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest update didn't change the location of any tools or functionality - it was only bug fixes and general improvements. What is is you cannot locate or think was changed? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines