• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing mp3 issues

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems importing my mp3 audios into Adobe Animate 2022, anyone know how I can fix this? help would be very appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved question to Animate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without knowing what problems you're seeing, there are a few things that could be wrong.

If you're failing to even see MP3s as a thing you can import, look at the import file type, to make sure it's set to either be MP3, or to be any supported file type. If it's specifically set to say OGG (which sometimes it seems to default to), then MP3 won't be listed.

If you managed to import the MP3s, but they are silent or sound strange, try setting the MP3 to be 44.1 KHz, 16 bit, and also fix data rate not variable data rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines