• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Adobe Animation WARNING: H.264 video will not be published.

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Animation WARNING: H.264 video will not be published.؟؟؟؟؟؟؟!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I designed a cartoon clip and a TV clip displays a clip. I added a clip inside the TV screen, but it doesn't work after I finished?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't understand what you're doing, but try @Nicktendo28's suggestion.  maybe he does understand what you're trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022-10-24_084718.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when I added the clip inside the TV, this message appeared. In Adobe Animation WARNING: H.264 video will not be published.??????!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Why not just export what you got from animate without the H.264 clip and then bring the export from adobe animate into adobe premiere or Adobe After Effects and add the H.264 clip in the tv in one of those programs. That's should solve the issue for now. Then I would report the issue to adobe about animate.  
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I solved this problem by extracting the work and then adding the video clip to the TV in Adobe Primer, but the work became long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see that (import and export h.264 video) problem.  does anyone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what Nick said won't work. The H.264 in your timeline won't get exported.

A different approach is to take your original high quality video into Premiere or After Effects, then in Animate you can use a lower quality H.264 video version of the video to do your animation on top of. Then when you export to video, do export to MOV, and check the box to make the stage have an alpha channel, and finally take the exported MOV into Premiere or After Effects, to put on top of your original high quality video.

Now export from Premiere or After Effects to whichever video format you need.

In the export options in Animate, choose QuickTime, then either choose Animation (I think it is incorrectly labeled as "Animate") or ProRes 4444 with alpha, to get the highest quality for Premiere or After Effects to use.

ColinHolgate_0-1666477448599.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Colin Holgate, does the op need to remove the video before exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I said should work. I do it all the time for work. Never had a issue before. 

Than they asked a different question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have been excited if what you said did work! I tested it, and it still doesn't work.

The problem was about when you have an embedded H.264 layer, and Animate can't export that.

h264.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I finally had time to mess with it and I can't get any video files to export in 2023 Animate. That is an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nicktendo28, works in win 10.  what's your os?

kglad_0-1666554264769.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on Mac OS monterey. I finally got to work. Usually when you export it automatically opens media encoder it was not doing that so I open media encoder myself and presto it worked. So I think there may be an issue on Animate Auto opening media encoder on the Mac side. So H.264 does work from adobe animate to Adobe Media Encoder. At least I got it to work and I didn't have to do my work around that I usually have to do. Which is down below. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

according to @Colin Holgate, that (one program trying to open another) is a mac security issue.  so yes, open ame on mac to export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes that is correct. It's Mac security setting you just have to turn on in your preference and should be good to go. The key is once you change that setting you need to restart the computer for it to take effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the need to open AME first only happens the first time Animate tries to open AME. With AME being open you then get a chance to approve it being opened by Animate, and then it should export ok even if AME isn't open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the H.264 layer completely fails to export, leaving you with only the animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to export it as a .mov not H264 then you can turn it into an h264 with media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export as a .mov first then take it into Adobe Media Encoder and then publish as a H.264 MP4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines