Macromedia

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macromedia is dead, but Flash Pro isn't. Adobe employees, put a M in the chat to pay homages to the company.

Anyway, thanks for buying out Macromedia and introducing me to animation, it really helped me.

(Version I first used : Flash 8)

(Version I use now due to legal issues and the fact it has a TV Safe area template : Flash MX (Flash 6))

Good day Macromedia Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macromedia was a wonderful company, yes 👍🏻

Just FYI though - this forum is generally staffed by user volunteers and not Adobe (or former Macromedia) employees. So you may not get a lot of response.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TV safety areas were useful for when designing for CRT screens. Very few screens these days are CRT, and so that template may be less important.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK!

Also, FYI, I switched back to Flash 8! Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines