• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

motion graph editor problem

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm incapable of clicking on any units in the motion graph besides the one already selected. In this image the only keyframe types I can edit, and click on, is for X, and it does not let me edit and click on rotation even though there is clearly keyframes for it. How do I fix this issue? Sometimes I don't have this issue, and sometimes I do.

Scrim27582235x0nj_0-1671087165301.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the left click the z (to select it), then click the add anchor points icon.

if you are unable to select z, close and restart animate.

if that fails, reset your preferences:

remove

Win:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work. I wanna be clear that I cannot click on anything to the left, nothing works. I have the most recent version of animate as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you follow my suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you read my previous message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, you said, "Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to work. I wanna be clear that I cannot click on anything to the left, nothing works. I have the most recent version of animate as well."

i made two suggestions so it wasn't clear you meant both failed.  

anyway, assuming you're using a mouse (and not a tablet), uninstall animate including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see the problem on my end. To edit a property, first click on one on the left. For example to edit rotation, click on the Z property under rotation. You can add anchor points using the 'Add Anchor Point' button at the bottom left corner of the graph.

motion graph1.gif

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines