• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move a object and make it stay.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i got a question and really need help with it. It's important and i need the animation done soon.

So how can i make a object stay after moving it. What i mean by it is. I have 2 frames for example and a head. I move the head a bit infront because i want to make a walking animation and everything is okay. But when i click F7 and go to the next frame the head is back on it's first position where it was on frame 1. And so on. Everytime i go to next frame the head goes back to the position where it was on frame 1. That causes the animation to not look smooth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Don't press f7 press f6. this will duplicate the previous frame and then you can keep making adjustments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make it understand easier i mean how can i freeze the object on last frame it was on so it doesn't go back to 1 frame after i change to next frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the item you're using is a Graphic, look in Properties, and you can see a Looping section. The second one of those sets the graphic to only play once.

If you are using a MovisClip you would need to add some code to stop the animation from repeating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't press f7 press f6. this will duplicate the previous frame and then you can keep making adjustments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines