• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Objects After Resizing Stage

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the mistake of working on a much larger stage than I needed so when I publish the animation, there's a ton of blank space around my animation. I attempted to resize the stage and move my content, but this ruins my motion tweens and messes up the whole animation. Is there a way I can resize the stage centered on my animation or is there a way to move my animation and not ruin my objects/motions in the process? Thank you!

TOPICS
How to , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your best options would be:

Use Adobe Animate's virtual camera to zoom in on your animation so that it covers the entire viewing area.

Or to copy all your main timeline layers into a new symbol which you can then scale up to cover the entire stage area.

Both of these methods avoid the need to adjust animations so long as the animations' aspect ratio doesn't need to be changed.

Other methods like resizing the stage via the project properties tends to require some animation fixes from what experienced in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You can also resize the stage and then use the Edit Multiple Frames toggle at the top of the Timeline panel to select all content from all frames at once and move it to the required position.

image.png

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

create a new fla with the desired stage size

copy all the layers from your large staged fla

paste into the new fla

if you lucky, you won't have to reposition to much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines