• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my answered posts

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

despite my original account <email removed-kglad> being blocked by the meanies running this support community it says I have 38 succsesful aswered question posts, i need to see them but how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

do you have a question about the glow filter?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because your former name was banned, that's probably not doable.  what exactly was your former pre-ban forum name (which is not your mail address/adobe id)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only answer i have is my full nae Zack Saulness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or new here because i was a fustrated first timer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zack Saulness 

forum name still exists 

this is the only post i could find, https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/my-line-tool-is-slow-in-animate-2023/m-p/13322785...

you can still click your former forum name and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can probably tell i was panicking in the middle of conversation but before i was losing my cool i messed up on that question and i was trying to edit it or my question wouldnt be answered correctly they would say to me that there is not this and there is no that i admit i need panic theropy ðŸ˜”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i didn't notice anything other than it was difficult to interpret (i assumed because of missing posts).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i guess here's what else im trying to see i assume my best question answered on this website titled a tool I never heard of on adobe animate spoken with JoãoCésar 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a question about the glow filter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yea i believe so that was one of my best questions answereed to complete this i need t see those instructions again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

convert whatever object that you want to have a filter to a movieclip. you can then apply a filter from the properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines