Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OT: Flash Professional CC is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Flash Professional CC is here! http://blogs.adobe.com/flashpro/2013/05/14/what-is-flash-pro-cc/

You can now start downloading your application. Do go over my notes before you proceed http://forums.adobe.com/message/5418352

Updates to #CreativeCloud are now available!  Get the new CC apps now http://adobe.ly/126DWkG

Link to team blog for more information:  http://adobe.ly/1anrzZb

Thank you for your being such a patient forum. We are as excited as you are!

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the wishform link actually submit anything to anybody? I haven't used it in a long time, because the last few times I did I gott a bounced email notification in my inbox. If I have something to say about Flash, I'll email someone I know at Adobe, but I think most people don't have that luxury.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm pretty sure noone checks those.  and, if there are people checking, the flash checker should probably get a demotion because until a few months ago there wasn't even an obvious flash link.

but maybe, if a report is made and there are a certain number of votes for it, it gets noticed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amy Blankenship wrote:

Does the wishform link actually submit anything to anybody?

Given that it's a wish form, it's probably wishful thinking that it actually does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... where can we be heared or where should we send our demands, tears and wishes?

Some of the features that were dropped actually made flash not usable for animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they made a beautiful and powerful tool completely useless. I am sure that this time they self-congratulating on how Flash has evolved. But because they fired the guy whose job it was to read the wishes of the users, they will never know how their customers find aberrant decisions to abandon almost everything that made Flash an animator tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the link to the wish list/bug reporter: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't make me laugh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It probably prints out all wishes and puts them through a shredder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just found out they removed support for SWC imports. This is just madness, now none of my old AS2 projects work but my newer AS3 ones that use physics engines or 3D engines (Away3D) have stopped working too.I really have no clue what Adobe is thinking here, I think we users should somehow bundle our voices and let it be heard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can still add swc's to your library path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

file>publish settings>actionscript settings (wrench icon)>library path>browse to swc file icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't work anymore, just tried.

Warning: Library path "$(FlexSDK)/frameworks/libs/flex.swc" does not resolve to a valid file.

etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's not much more to say.  that's not a valid path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh you're right, they are wrong paths. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tested SWCs and they work properly while linked in the Library Path

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but anyone can tell me why I can't see Flash Professional CC in Creative Cloud app? (I'm not good at English, please!!)

cc.jpg

Where can I get the trial version of Flash Pro CC? I 've tried this link:

https://creative.adobe.com/products/flash

But it doesn't work for me. Have I missed something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try running cc cleaner (http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html) and then restarting your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. But still doesn't work. I've just install new windows and haven't install any cs application. I just install creative cloud desktop, and also use cscleaner to clean creative cloud desktop as you tell me. But I still can't see Flash Pro CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for Flash CC.  If it doesn't then it will not be offered in the programs menu.  Here's a link to the specs:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/tech-specs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much! you saved my life work perfectly on win8 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also....

They have removed the Component Inspector Panel.

It has big implications for any studios with custom Component panels like mine.

It is now displayed in the Properties Panel in a tiny accordian section....which is bad enough, but it also loses focuses after 1 key press. So textboxes are useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

You guys at Adobe, you have always done a exelent job. I love all your software. Your reputation is brilliant.

And I would like to encourage you to add  some dropped features to Flash CC.

I just got installed Dlash CC and I have found out that I can't use it for what I do.

The new features and black interface are all great, I love them. The only thing that bothers me are the features which were dropped from previous versions. It's really something that forces me to use Flash CS6.

I'm a flash game developer and I do stuff all around graphics & animations. I prepare all graphics in Photoshop and then I import it into flash, set instance names, class names, animate everything and so on...

Flash CC is missing a lot of features which were dropped. Big problems comes without following:

Motion Editor:

Without this, we animatiors are not able to do our job properly.

The animations just doesn't look good and natural (yes yes no shit Sherlock )

I have Motion Editor all the time in my projects. I also use it in Aftrer Effects.

You can ask any animator - what would he do without Motion Editor. His answer would be: "Certainly, I wouldn't be able to animate."

Flash is also an animation program. Without Motion Editor - it's impossible for animators around the world to create a good animation.

PSD Import: Missing options for indivitual layers:

In my case, I import all game assets from PSDs.

While importing directly in CS6 I had an ability to:

• select which layers I want to import
  • add Instance Name for selected layers
  • option of setting the quality individually
  • option for making a movieclip (of a layer or also a folder)
  • option fors setting the center (Registration) of the movie clip

That way I didnt have to set everything in my PSDs everytime I had to import something new. It enabled me to save so much time.

In Flash CC I would have to do everything manually - and somethimes I would cause errors. I would not be able to see everything at one place.

The worst thing from my point of view would be probabbly setting the anchor points for each movie clip. It would up the imported stuff completely. In my case, I have center (registration) of every movieclip in middle, but the import as it is, it aligns the center to left top. And I am not able to change it while importing (please correct me if I'm wrong, I just didn't see it anywhere).

Well, I just hope that all the features were dropped because Adobe guys were building Flash CC form the scratch and just didn't have enough time to finish all features.

So, is there any chance that you will put back the missing features?

Thank you for reading my message.

Regards,

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines