• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pencil tool continues drawing strokes after releasing pen

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how well the title describes my problem, but whenever I use the pencil tool to draw linework Animate continues to draw the line for a portion of time even if I'm not clicking or touching my tablet with my pen anymore. It seems to end each stroke after my cursor stops moving, otherwise it just keeps going. I've tampered with all the settings in preferences but none of them made a difference. The program works fine on my laptop and doesn't do this but on my PC the problem persists after reinstalls and closing/opening the program. I use the same tablet on both: a Huion H610PRO. Both my laptop and my PC have the same tablet drivers. The only real difference is my PC is Windows 8.1 and my laptop is Windows 10.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Any help would be super appreciated.   the version of animate I have is 2015.1 Release, build 15.1.1.13

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

From what I understand, there is a bug logged for this issue, and it should be fixed in a future update to Adobe Animate.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand, there is a bug logged for this issue, and it should be fixed in a future update to Adobe Animate.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having this problem kinda sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines