premier pro import error ch proj file

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All. i need help. i have created a animated character scene file 'ch proj' but when i am trasferring that into premier pro for uploading in reality video. it keep showing me error '' for installing this file you need to download adobe animator '' which i already have where i created this ch proj file. can anyone pls advice how to solve this issue ? i am just a beggniner 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're attempting to import the Aniamte project (the .fla file) directly into a Premiere Pro project (a .prproj file).

The most direct route from Aniamte to Premiere Pro is to export a QuickTime movie file.  You can read more about that here: Export QuickTime video files using Adobe Animate CC

Another approach is to go through After Effects.  With a little prep on the Animate side, you can import your Aniamte project (the .fla) into an After Effects project (a .aep) and then import that into a Premiere Pro project (a .prproj).  You can read more about that here: Integration of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects with Animate

It's probably worth noting that Animate projects being exported to QuickTime or imported into an After Effects project should be a linear animation without any ActionScript / interactive components.  That is, it should just be an animation that plays from start to finish.  It can also be as simpler process if there's just one Scene per Animate project.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Adobe Animate or Adobe Character Animator? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines