• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem when starting flv video the second time

New Here ,
May 11, 2009 May 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several buttons wich each when clicked load a flv using the netstream netconnection.
The first time I click on some of the buttons the video loads and plays as I want. But next time I click
a button the video starts with a flashing white screen in some milliseconds in the beginning. Is this because I don’t unload the previous video correct or does someone have an idea why this happens?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2009 May 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you doing a play() each time, or a resume()? If the video hasn't yet been played, use play(). If it has been played and is still around, use resume(). If you use play() on something that is already there, I think the FLV will be unloaded, reloaded, and played from the start. That could lead to a visual glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if i then use a resume i need to create some kind of if statement and check if the video has been played before

how should i make this one?

if(ns.play == false){

ns.play...

}else{

ns.resume...

}

something like this of course dosent works but can someone help me out how to

code this?

Another option:

would be to completley reload/unload the video each time i go back to my main in the swf. that way i can still use the

play() function each time. is there a command to use to completely reload/unload the video?

thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines