• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with adobe animate.. please help me

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing a problem with adobe animate .. all old files created on adobe flash cs6.. do not work properly on adobe animate .. because the last one does support action scrip 2.0 ...!!

Can you help me please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, everything you said is true.

What do you need help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lis there any way to convert these files to action script 0.3.. to open them on adobe animate properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automatically convert the AS2 code to AS3 code? No.

If you want to edit them, just install CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know they can be edited in cs6... but I am Asking for a way which is enable me to edit them in adobe animate .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can open the files in Animate CC but any code will be commented out. You will need to then go through the commented code and recreate it for your chosen platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to rewrite the code for your CS6 files in HTML5 or AS3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain more..do you mean that I should repeat all codes in adobe animate ? Is there anyway that can convert AS2 to AS3 automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

randan32748255  wrote

Is there anyway that can convert AS2 to AS3 automatically?

Remember four posts ago in this thread when I said that no, you cannot automatically convert AS2 to AS3?

That statement is still true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randan..

did you get somewhere or did you give up? CLAYUUID is right, there's indeed no automatic conversion form AS2 to AS3.

But a rewrite might not be that much work and it's a good exercise to learn Actionscript 3 (or HTML/Javascript depends which environment you want to target).

Maybe you share one of your old FLA files with us, we grab a smallish section of your AS2 and show you how to rewrite that to AS3. It might become then fairly clear for you how to work out the bulk of it. I know that's not automatic but there's no other way - apart from giving up.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I will share a flash file to discuss With us.. thank you for helping me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines