Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random white box/background appearing on image

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to Adobe animate, but have been using Photoshop for quite some time. I've been trying to animate this retro loading bar in Adobe animate (probably not the most efficient way, but it was working alright) when I got to the last couple of "blocks" of the loading bar, I started having a white background appear on the shape. The same image I have used for all the other layers, which have no problems. 

The strange thing is, the white background only moves up to a certain point, almost like there is a layer mask or something going on. I've tried undo-ing but that didn't seem to fix anything. 

p.gif

I'm pretty stumped on what the issue is, its probably something super simple, but I'm very unsure as to what it could be. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

It seems that there is a problem with your PNG image. You can create a mask layer for the bitmap, keeping only the color blocks and avoiding such a large blank area

Software can have many strange and strange problems, sometimes there is no need to find the cause, change the way of thinking, or ignore as long as the exported video is normal,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i couldn't tell what you were trying to show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each little square for the loading bar is a seperate image, all of them have a transparent background. When I added the last one, there is some random white background which appeared and I have no idea where it has come from.

I was duplicating the shape to add each frame separetly, but even duplicating one of the "working" images the issue still occurs on that layer. I've tried deleting that layer and making a new one, but whatever I do that white background appears. Re-importing the image doesn't change anything either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that there is a problem with your PNG image. You can create a mask layer for the bitmap, keeping only the color blocks and avoiding such a large blank area

Software can have many strange and strange problems, sometimes there is no need to find the cause, change the way of thinking, or ignore as long as the exported video is normal,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll give that a go, appreciate the help! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines