• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

setting up work space.

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The edges of the panels are not shown so I am having trouble setting up my work space because it is not obvious to me where one panel begins and the next ends.  I just got a max1 10 studio and new display so it is a bit confusing. is ther a way to universally unlock the panels?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can customize the choice of shown panels, the layout (including grouping) of those panels and the size of those panels.  the only restriction is the panels have a minimum expaned width and height, though they can all be collapsed.

panel movement is done by starting to drag at various panel edges.

if that's not helpful, show a screenshot displaying your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for repsonding. I just started with my new mac studio and for some reason the constrast was set at a very low level and I could not see the edges of the panels. The screen was all black with a few words flowing around here and there. The mac studio acutally sent me a message to correct the contrast. Once I did that everyting else fell into place. I have my workplace set up exactly the way I want  ( and saved) and have already begun a new project. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines