• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sprite Sheet not fitting my character!! (HELP NEEDED)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am very new to Animate and I don't know how to solve this, whenever I export my animation as a sprite sheet, one frame is cut out of the space (picture for more info). FYI, the animation is 69 frames long, there are 5 symbols, 1 has 5 frames, and the others have 2. I am exporting those symbols only. yet it still does this PLEASE HELP!!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

@BOOTO This is because the output frames is overflowing from the designated sprite sheet size (4096x2048 in your case).

If you really want to limit all the frames to your dimension, try reducing the size of the symbols & export again.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And By the way, I want to export it as 4096 by 2048

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BOOTO This is because the output frames is overflowing from the designated sprite sheet size (4096x2048 in your case).

If you really want to limit all the frames to your dimension, try reducing the size of the symbols & export again.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, The problem was that I had a rectangle around my character Because coding stuff and it was too big to fit. Again, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome! Have a great time Animating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines