• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

test movie/ animate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, building an interactive animated pod on animate, everything been running smoothly till i made my buttons and used code for 'gotostop/play'  when i test movi e or try to publish , this pops up, any ideas ? updated animate and my laptop, no help. This is my final project in uni so time is valuable thanks.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 17.26.49.png

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 17.25.46.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

any jpg, png, gif etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No thst was directly from the html, ill do it through the bookmark now aswell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it was directly from the HTML, i've tried both and they have the same result, same dev control issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you followed the steps correctly, you'll need to upload to a file server to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive downloaded filezilla but struggling with what to do, what does this testing do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where are going to deploy your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nowhere i belive,  my uni only asks for the HTMl Js ...

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 16.38.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then you're going to need 

1. get access to a file server or

2. get access to a pc or 

3. ask get someone to help you with your filed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay , but is there no other solution for fixing 'Test movie' within animate, would fix alot of issues, isnt a file issue as when i try it on my earliest drafts it still doesnt open the test, yes the html does but it doesnt work the same, doesnt help with workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could try an older version of animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that and failed, multiple versions, any other options ? thanks for your patience 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try cc 2018?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried finding 2019 as that was what i was on prior, its only offering 24-23- all the versions in between there, how do i find even earlier ones like 18-19, struggling to find it oon adobe- in the older versions sections

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

2. for versions cc 2019 and older, use prodesigntools.com*.

3. for versions newer than cc 2019 but older than one previous version, contact adobe support for links**.

---------------------------------------------------------------
* most (but not all) adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

** this support is currently not available. ie, there's a significant gap (between 2019 and last year) in the available previous versions.

opposition to this decision (to limit available previous versions) has been conveyed to adobe officials who are therefore aware of the problems caused by this policy. however, unless/until changes are made, nothing can be done to legally access these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesnt seem to have the 'show older apps' when i follows ur steps after apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud wont let me view any older versions than the 23 even after following the first steps you mentioned.  still cant get 'test movie' to work 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, use prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my main issue now is that the 'Test Movie' doesnt work , bitmap size has been sorted everything seems to run well but it just doesnt open the browser and preview work 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what was this then:

Community Expert , 
Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

open the html in your browser 

bookmark it

with animate open, click your bookmark 

Community Beginner , 
Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

thanks, im able to see the work now but audio isnt coming through, and it still wont play within animate, appreciate the respeonses,thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i could see the work when i open HTML but 'Test Movie' still doesnt preview the work, sorry for misscomunication 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines