• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tests are exporting with missing assets.

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing an issue with testing my HTML5 Canvas project. What currently happens is when I test my scene for the first time after opening my file, it will test just fine. 

Open File 1: Frame 1: Test 1: Correct

H_interactive_correct.JPG

But any time I test after the first time, some of my assets disappear. 

Open File 1: Frame 1: Test 2: Incorrect

H_interactive_incorrect.JPG

This will even occur right after closing out of the working test and exectuting a test seconds later. Sometimes it will make different assets disappear during different test executions. 

Open File 2: Frame 1: Test 2: Incorrect

H_interactive_incorrect2.JPG

I could just keep closing and opening my file to make it work, but this will very much likely discourage any future development using Adobe Animate. I am not a programmer by trade, so I will need to do a lot of trial and error of my file, and this way of working around the issue isn't ideal. 

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue and could provide some assistance. I will provide any additional information if necessary.

Thank You!

Aric N.
Specs:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz (2 processors)

64.0 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 1070

Dual Monitor

Accessing remote computer via Remote Desktop Connection

Adobe Animate CC 2019

All Tests export to Chrome. 

TOPICS
Code , Error , Import and export , Performance , Product issue , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in your publish settings make sure you've ticked export image assets,

Screenshot - 9_9_2020 , 10_49_27 AM.png

if you have and the problem remains, reset your preferences -
https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. 

Unfortunately, my scene doesn't include any image file types whatsoever, so the setting appears to be greyed out. 

Publish_Settings.JPG

Then I also tried opening Animate while resetting my preferences holding ctrl+alt+shift, but it didn't seem to fix the problem. In fact, what happened was Animate couldn't detect the location of the network drives that I was trying to work from. 

So then I copied all of my project assets to my computer hard drive and tried again. Still, the problem persists. 

The last thing I would want to try is to copy all of my assets into a new scene. But if that method has worked for anoyone, I'd be willing to try it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update to animate 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines