• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Fields

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a spelling packet for my 9-year-old son, who is in special education. I know how to make a text field and how to distribute it. I know that there is a font option in preferences for the text field, but it does nothing when I type in the spelling words to be distributed. They are small and top/left aligned. I cannot for the life of me get that to change. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say Form Fields

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed your font(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Embedding is not the problem. How do I adjust what will appear on the form once I'm done with the form fields? I mean what will appear when people see the final product? What is appearing now is in the top left corner , with small print that I cannot seem to change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

show the stage

set your magnification to 100%

that's what will be seen (unless you're using code to alter)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines