• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text glitches on export

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i tried making a little text animation by breaking apart and making some text into a symbol; so i could individually move each one inside the symbol. all looked good until i exported it so make sure all the timing on the video was correct, but i noticed this weird glitch where it sort of keeps a little snippet from the previous frame of the text? im not sure how this happened or how to fix it.

keep in mind im still relatively new to animate and never properly learned, just kind of figured it out on my own so i apologise if this has a super easy fix.

any pointers would be greatly appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should probably just re-create the problematic animation, testing a various stage to make sure you're not wasting time.  you can often copy and paste layers from the problematic animation to the new animation and find things work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you exporting to MP4?  If so, try something better quality (but much larger file size) like Animation compressed QuickTime.  Assuming that that exports as expected, you can use Adobe Media Encoder to turn the Animation compressed QuickTime file into MP4.

Another option is to try exporting an Image Sequence; however, you'll have to bring those back into Animate or into Premiere Pro or After Effects to send that to Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jjust had this same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same solution..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the strangest issue I've had.  I'm not sure if it was the same error as above.  I had a piece of text that kept flashing in for 1 frame at the end of my gif from a piece of text that appears earlier on.  So I removed the text completely from the video - yet somehow the text was flashing in again at the end of the gif.  It made no sense.  I went under 'edit' 'purge video cache' and that seemed to reset all of the craziness and gave me the proper export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@brendonr24408199 

thanks for the info.  was that cache clearing in ame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines