• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tween2keys removing movement on tweens

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Adobe team member found a workaround for this bug for me. However now this workaround is not working.

I have the plug in 'tween2keys' which converts motion tweens into frame by frame animation and removes every other keyframe (converting it to 'two's for those that know the term)

It occasionally stopped working on the latest release of Animate, converting the animation to keyframes but removing the movement. Someone from Adobe had a look at my file and found a workaround. this was to double click the first keyframe to select all the frames in the tween. This worked for a long time but now it no longer does. and its a HUGE waste of time, manually going through and converting to two's by hand. (the plug-in is a life saver!) I don't know why it no longer works as a workaround. However the difference is I'm now using a mac and was using a PC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it this plugin here? => http://toonmonkey.com/extensions.html

I don't have any experience with it - wondering though if you've contacted them about it to see whether it is a known issue in their software? Perhaps they are working on a fix, if so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it's that extension! It's one that Adobe have recommended for converting animation to twos (as their current option only does 1s)

I contacted them when it first started happening and logged it as a bug, and they were on it straight away and worked out a work around pretty quickly. but now that workaround doesn't work anymore for some reason. I contacted them again and they told em to post on here!

It's weirdly not a bug that everyone has, I knows lots of people who have experienced it but it was a while before it started doing it on mine.... it seems so specific and doesn't do it to ALL tweens that it makes me think the cause could be worked out by process of elimination! But I haven't got there yet....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines