• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Images Not Publishing (HTML5 Canvas)

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated images are showing fine inside Animate, but when viewing the published output, old images are shown instead of the updated ones. Looking inside the images folder, I can see that old images are actually being published so not a browser cache issue as originally thought. Deleting the folder and publishing again did nothing. 

Other things I've tried is to copy all layers and frames into a new file, switching publish settings between Texture, Spritesheet and Image Assets, and even reinstalled Animate, but still nothing. Another different project that uses some of the updated images has no issues with publishing so I don't think it's an issue with the images themselves.

One thing I haven't tried though is deleting the images from the project and reimporting them as there's over 100 of them to be fixed and I'm hoping that there's a simple solution that I overlooked.

• Windows 10 Enterprise
  • Adobe Animate 20.0.2
TOPICS
Product issue , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and re-importing the images did the trick for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines