Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When Animate will run natively in Apple M2 or M1

May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone. I wanted to buy a mackbook M2 for better performance mainly on Adobe Animate cc. But shortly I found that animate cc doesn't run nativly on apple silicon. and the rosseta version is worst. So I am very much dissapointed. will any adobe guy can tell me when Animate cc can run nativly on mac M2. Is there any ongoing process ? Or I just should forget about it. It's never gonna happen .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I very much doubt that you will receive an answer here, when there is no official information or a public road map anywhere else.

Animate is drowning in bugs, and the last 10 years of its life and development have been marked by poor decisions and disastrous implementations.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll just have to check periodicatlly, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe applications are not games, they are for work. My two most used applications are Dreamweaver and Animate. Dreamweaver has not been updated in a long time. It looks like Adobe does not take its responsibility seriously. These two applications are critical to the work of many of us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JoseAlvira 

these are user-to-user forums.

for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines