• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the list of strings you can use for an event listener html5 adobe animate?

Participant ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

Back in the day I used to be able to create interactive designs using Flash and AS3- I am now trying to update my skills but am running into trouble trying to find specific examples of html5 code for animate.  Where is the reference for eventListener ?  I want to know where the list of accepted strings for listeners is?  

If I go looking for JavaSript examples they do not paste directly into animate Html5 canvas and work... so where am I looking for this documentation and examples?

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find a lot of good info on stuff like this in the CreateJS dcs: https://createjs.com/docs 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Please check this answer out for more references:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/adding-a-image-sequence-and-scrub-back-and-forth-...

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines