• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White marks problem?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so I'm a bit new to Adobe I used this app for about 6 months but I have a problem, 

The animation I import to the stage or time line the first frame is fine but then when it gets to the second and third and continuing the lines get thinner as if something is spreading 

Note: I use fire alpaca to animate

16487882990474455427954881168561.jpg

16487883202429064275939820416194.jpg

  

Idk what the problem could be the file type or the app?? 

The first pic is the start of the animation  but the second one is like the first pic left marks behind

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

I noticed you are using a Canvas type document - is your final output for HTML5? This may be the issue. I never use Canvas type and just created a new document and imported an image sequence but it didn't populate the timeline. ActionScript type documents will however place each image in a sequence in it's own keyframe. I suspect it's either a bug or at least an inconsistency with document types in Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you see any problems with animate when you draw with the mouse in animate, or you draw in ai and import into animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After googling "fire alpaca" it would seem you are importing whatever you create in that application as bitmaps to Animate correct? 
So frame 1 is fine but then this issue starts in frame 2, 3, etc... correct?
Have you inserted frames to extend the duration on this layer?
Or have you inserted keyframes in each frame on this layer?
Or have you created additional layers and drawen anything on top of the original layer?
Can we get a screenshot of your timeline?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your talking about my adobe timeline its down there if im correct

Usually when i import an animation from what i draw on its all on 1 layer but not sure if its normal

Screenshot (509).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever an image sequence is imported into Animate, it gets imported with each image in its own keyframe on a single layer. 

If you are then drawing over these images, it's really a very good idea to create a new layer (above) the image sequence layer to then draw inside. You never really want to draw over bitmaps all on the same layer - for editing purposes and general file mangement purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im wondering if you do vids im a little confused-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can do a video but this is very basic.
You said you animate in a different program and then import into Animate. Then you said you draw over what you imported and all on a single layer.

What you should do is:

Import to Animate your animation.

Create a NEW layer.

Draw on new layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply but im still confused like hell i hope im not to annoying with this 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed you are using a Canvas type document - is your final output for HTML5? This may be the issue. I never use Canvas type and just created a new document and imported an image sequence but it didn't populate the timeline. ActionScript type documents will however place each image in a sequence in it's own keyframe. I suspect it's either a bug or at least an inconsistency with document types in Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesssss i fixed it//it was the type i was usind thank you...marry me... 😭

7ece5b4560b3bde96f31f98abf8806ad.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HAHAHA!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines