• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my brush acting up?

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to draw something with my brush tool on Animate it would always keep drawing the line, even when I wouldn't want it to do that, whenever I draw ANYTHING the brush keeps drawing even when I want it to stop, it looks all inky and weird whenever it does this, it's incredibly annoying and I need for it to stop. Any ideas?

A819

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be useful if you record your screen, so that others can see the issue you're facing.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to record the problem, I thought the exact same idea that you have.

But it would not show the issue I was having, it kept hiding it's true colors and it didn't seem like the problem was happening nor showing at all, but my brush was still acting quite strange.

A819

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sly little brush tool knows when the screen is being captured and decides to behave just to mess with you 😉

Sorry, just kidding. So the issue is, as I can only imagine, you draw, you stop drawing, but the "line" keeps going beyond the point where you stopped drawing?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,

although the problem is sort of fixed now, all I really needed to do was unable Windows Ink, then somehow it stopped acting up for a bit.

' From time to time though it would still constantly draw when I wouldn't want it to, but overall the brush tool is acting fine...

For now.

A819

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting the follow-up. Yeah, that pesky Windows Ink thing tends to rear its ugly head from tiome to time. Glad you sorted it.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest version of adobe animate also make sure your drivers are updated for the tablet that you're using to draw on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines