• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate is a super awesome animating program!

Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people try to associate Adobe Animate with programs like toon boom and  Moho. But first of all Toon boom is really complicated for someone who is an artist. Second of all Moho is a great animating program but sucks when it comes to drawing. Whereas Adobe Animate gives you several options to animate with that are really friendly a simple to the artist. In Adobe Animate you can use symbols to animate with, you can use layer parenting, you can use frame by frame, you can use bone tools, they even have a new rig tool to simply drop a rig on a character start animating it. .Adobe animate also has a super awesome selection of different drawing tools to create characters. They all work great it's, just a matter of getting used to them. It's like when I was going from drawing on pencil and paper to drawing to cintiq Wacom tablet and an iPad it took time to get used to. You have to take the time to get used to it, find what works for you, everyone is different. You have to have patience and if you want to become a good animator and artist you have to anomie and draw every day. That's what so great about Adobe software there's no right way or wrong way to do things or do things how they fit and work for you that's why Adobe is so awesome. I think animate is highly competitive with the other programs. I'm not sure why everybody loves toon boom, I feel like you need a computer science degree to use it. Also, you have to pay too much for Toon Boom. Adobe Animate is easy and simple to use and much more affordable plus you get like 10 other software products with it and you can use some of them on your ipad. I believe 99 percent of people who have issues with it just common user errors or just not know what to do. Don't get me wrong Adobe animate has had its bugs but so has other software, nothing is perfect. The other great thing about adobe animate is it integrates with other Adobe software so well, like photoshop, illustrator, After Effects, Media encoder, etc. I am a simple guy and I like to keep it simple, if you are the Same Adobe Animate is for you. try the new 21.0.4! update today!

On a side note, I would like to see Adobe animate on the iPad Pro as soon as possible to join photoshop and illustrator. If they plan to do this I would love to be a beta tester. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, Nick!

Awesome feedback!

Animate is certainly an awesome program!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines