• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate problem animating

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying old bouncing ball.  draw twelve frames and playback shows all the balls sequentially but not the normal single image of the bouncing ball drawings.  Following instructions of selecting next frame and insert keyframe button and draw.and so forth. help.mac and animate cc and ipad pen tablet on sidecar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "...but not the normal single image of the bouncing ball drawings..." what do you mean exactly?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is one reply I received from a friend: 'you’ve been converting each subsequent frame in your animation to a keyframe and then drawing a new ball without erasing the old. So instead of having one ball in each frame you’ll end up with one additional ball in each frame, so by frame 10 you’ll have 10 balls on screen, by frame 20 you’ll have 20 balls and so on. One way to avoid this is to use the “insert blank keyframe” command (F7) instead of “insert keyframe” (F6) so you start with a clean slate on each frame.'
I tried this workaround and I got my first animation in Adobe Animate; the single image of a bouncing ball. But I don’t understand why f6 does not work for me. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines