• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe, fix your platform to stop animations from being corrupted

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the most frustrating things in this app beside it crashing and not saving your work is when your work become corrupted. This is the first time it has happened to me and now I see that a lot of the community has suffered from the same thing. Something I don't see though is a solution to fix this problem. Adobe Animate needs a system to refresh and uncorrupt fills that they have ill judged. A lot of good work that people had worked on for a while just has to get thrown out become the platform you created destroys their hard work. This should be seen and fixed as soon as possible if you want to see more art and animation posted on your platform. Hopefully, a program can be developed to fix these issues and allow the great work of others to be finished. Thank you, please help.

TOPICS
Error , Missing feature , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to report a bug or make a suggestion:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines