Highlighted

Adobe flash for smartphones?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been coming across a few websites that require Adobe flash in order for me to view the contents and I'm finding that I am unable to use Adobe flash on my smartphone do you guys have an option for smartphone as far as an Android goes. I do not have a home computer and my laptop is broken so I need to use my phone to view things and I'm unable to the screen is blank so just if anybody knows a shortcut is there an option for me thank you.

Shellioness

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JoãoCésar | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

Flash Player content is not supported in mobile devices in all major browsers.

What you can do is to search for an alternative browser that still allows Flash Player content to run in smartphones and tablets.

Regards,

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe flash for smartphones?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been coming across a few websites that require Adobe flash in order for me to view the contents and I'm finding that I am unable to use Adobe flash on my smartphone do you guys have an option for smartphone as far as an Android goes. I do not have a home computer and my laptop is broken so I need to use my phone to view things and I'm unable to the screen is blank so just if anybody knows a shortcut is there an option for me thank you.

Shellioness

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JoãoCésar | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

What you can do is to search for an alternative browser that still allows Flash Player content to run in smartphones and tablets.

Regards,

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2019 2
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will try that and let you all know what I find.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2019 0