• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 2020 usable

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

General rant - maybe someone can shed some light. 

For the past week I've been working on an animation project in Animate CC 2020. 

It started OK, but as time progressed, the project became so slow, that every click on of the mouse generated a 40 sec loading time. 

A few minutes ago I got so discouraged I installed CC 2019 and tried to open the project - and what do you know - it opens smoothly and runs smoothly... 

I would also mention that I am a 17 years flash/animate user, and I have encountered probably every problem/solution you can think of with specific projects and workflows, so my conclusion is that there really is something wrong with CC2020. 

In addition - this is a project that I've done many similar like it in terms of complexity and even more back with Macromedia Flash 7 and 8, and it would probably run and work even better than CC2019, not to mention CC2020. 

I think it's time that somebody at Aodbe take a good look at their code and help us long time users keep using the program, that we love and think can produce amazing art work, if it would just work properly. 

Please and Thank You, 

Oded 

TOPICS
Error , Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have anything to say that will help, but I gotta agree, Animate 2020 is a disaster. Performace for just about everything is painfully slow and the new 'improved' interface was fixing something that wasn't broken, but now, sadly is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines