Highlighted

Animate CC HTML5 Screenshot Button

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there is anyone that knows any code for a button that when clicked takes a screenshot. I'm using HTML5

I'd prefer if the screenshot taken was just of the stage, my game, but I'm more than happy if it takes a fullscreen shot.

Thank you in advance!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

Capturing the canvas bitmap is trivial. What do you want to DO with that data once you have it?

You may find this discussion relevant:

Re: How do i save my game's ending as image?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate CC HTML5 Screenshot Button

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there is anyone that knows any code for a button that when clicked takes a screenshot. I'm using HTML5

I'd prefer if the screenshot taken was just of the stage, my game, but I'm more than happy if it takes a fullscreen shot.

Thank you in advance!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ClayUUID | Adobe Community Professional

Capturing the canvas bitmap is trivial. What do you want to DO with that data once you have it?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0