• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC VR 360 Tutorials

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As VR 360 for Animate goes through beta I am finding it difficult to locate tutorials. I would like to use VR 360 to its full potential.

-Can I make buttons/hotspots on the 360 panorama?

-Can I have interaction and triggered events?

-Can this product be used for things beyond a main timeline animation?

I am trying to see how this could be used as computer based training.

-IF you do have hotspots, are there some GUI standards I should be aware of for VR?

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Hi Dan

Truth to be told I haven't used VR 360 in Animate yet. Though it's on my list of experiments soon to come.

The only manual I l know and looked at is Learn how to use, author and publish Virtual Reality content in Animate . I think it's enough for a start. The subject matter of how to actually create virtual reality visuals, one would have to look into i.e. Photoshop or other panorama stitchers as well.

Can I make buttons/hotspots on the 360 panorama?

Can I have interaction and triggered event

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan

Truth to be told I haven't used VR 360 in Animate yet. Though it's on my list of experiments soon to come.

The only manual I l know and looked at is Learn how to use, author and publish Virtual Reality content in Animate . I think it's enough for a start. The subject matter of how to actually create virtual reality visuals, one would have to look into i.e. Photoshop or other panorama stitchers as well.

Can I make buttons/hotspots on the 360 panorama?

Can I have interaction and triggered events?

i very much think so. The above manual mentions: "For example, you can introduce some objects in the virtual reality environment when a user clicks a button."

Can this product be used for things beyond a main timeline animation?

I.e. I imagine you can have a number of VR views in Movieclips with interactive doorways to walk between them.

You can obviosly have animations running parallel to the VR view. Those movieclips for sure can be interactive.

There's also an API to use VR at runtime. Methods like play, stop, addGLBFile or hitTestPoint. Sounds promising.

I am trying to see how this could be used as computer based training.

Yes why not!

But all is still in Beta and need to be approached in steps and improvements in coming ANCC versions will surely follow.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines